Our CLAFIS team in Dordrecht is looking for Process Engineers for several different projects in the oil and gas industry. Direct solliciteren
Dit ben jij
- With your experience in the up- and/or downstream industry and your Bachelor or Master degree in Chemical engineering you will be able to set clear scope demarcation and make process calculations.
- You will communicate easily within project teams. You will work pro-active and have knowledge of the applicable rules and regulations. English and/or Dutch is no problem for you.
- You have experience with different simulation programs such as HYSYS, Flaresim and Fluidflow.
- You have the capability to solve problems and to think ahead to prevent problems. Safety is a high priority for you.
- Your key competences are: analytical, creative, result driven, a strong communicator and determent with the right flexible attitude.
Who are you?
As a Process Engineer at CLAFIS you are keen on challenges and find it important to have joy in the work you do. You are always prepared to do just a bit more than expected and you don’t mind to work hard in order to reach your goals. You have strong analytical and design skills to help mayor clients with feasibility studies to fit their needs. You have good communication skills to work well in multidisciplinary teams.
You are accurate at your work and have a fascination with the industry. You are willing to work within projects or maintenance teams.
Are you ready to use the experience you gained on projects during turnarounds, greenfield projects or maintenance for us?
What will be your role?
As a Process Engineer you will execute feasibility studies, approve process design and engineering documents and make sure that all documents are correct. You will work with our major clients in multidisciplinary teams on a daily basis.
You will assist clients towards feasible options an manage expectations. You will execute sound process calculations and produce relevant documents.
You will monitor planning, scope, budget and schedule of requirements.
Who are we?
Are you looking for a rewarding career with plenty of room for growth and development? Then CLAFIS provides what you need. Working at CLAFIS is working at a people-oriented, entrepreneurial organization. We offer varied work and working conditions that can be connected to your needs. CLAFIS has an informal corporate culture. We work hard but also have fun with each other. In short, you’ll feel right at home at CLAFIS.
Where will you work?
This is a position for one of our projects. You will be based within a dynamic organization who has high working and safety standards.