Our CLAFIS team in Dordrecht is looking for Mechanical Engineers Static for several different projects in the oil and gas industry.
Mechanical engineer static
Dit ben jij
- With your experience in the up- and/or downstream industry and your Bachelor mechanical engineering you will be able to select the right equipment and the correct vendors.
- You will communicate easily within project or maintenance teams. You will work pro-active and have knowledge of the applicable rules and regulations.
- English and/or Dutch is no problem for you.
- You have the capability to solve problems and to think ahead to prevent problems. Safety is a high priority for you.
- Your key competences are: analytical, creative, result driven, determent with the right flexible attitude.
WHO ARE YOU?
As a Mechanical Engineer at CLAFIS you are keen on challenges and find it important to have joy in the work you do. You are always prepared to do just a bit more than expected and you don’t mind to work hard in order to reach your goals. You have strong analytical and design skills to help mayor clients with the design of reactors or pressure vessels to fit their needs. You have good communication skills to work well in multidisciplinary teams. You are accurate at your work and have a fascination with the industry. You are willing to work within projects or maintenance teams.
Are you ready to use the experience you gained on projects during turnarounds, greenfield projects or maintenance projects for us?
WHAT WILL BE YOUR ROLE?
As a Mechanical Engineer you will be responsible for analyses and design of static equipment for our major clients. You work with them on a daily base. You will do studies, design and specify equipment for industrial installations. You will check and evaluate vendors and approve supplier documents. Working for a maintenance department means you will have to do inspections to make a scope regarding current equipment and set-up a long term schedule and plan to improve the equipment lifespan. You will be responsible for the design of modifications to existing equipment.
WHO ARE WE
Are you looking for a rewarding career with plenty of room for growth and development? Then CLAFIS provides what you need. Working at CLAFIS is working at a people-oriented, entrepreneurial organization. We offer varied work and working conditions that can be connected to your needs. CLAFIS has an informal corporate culture. We work hard but also have fun with each other. In short, you’ll feel right at home at CLAFIS.
WHERE WILL YOU WORK
This is a position for one of our projects. You will be based within a dynamic organization who has high working and safety standards.