Our CLAFIS team in Dordrecht is looking an Authority Engineer for one of our projects in the oil and gas industry.
Dit ben jij
- With your experience in the up- and/or downstream industry and your Technical Bachelor or Master degree you will be able coordinate between different projects.
- You will be the support for all disciplines regarding legislation and requirements.
- With your communication and network qualities you know all the correct and efficient means to the Notified Bodies to obtain Appraisal on project design within project planning.
- You have excellent skills in English and Dutch (German is preferred). You are capable of handling several projects at the same time.
- You have experience working within an engineering company in a coordinating role. You have experience in obtaining (CE) approval on assemblies and installations by authorities and knowledge of PED/WBDA/ATEX.
- You will stay up-to-date with European as well as national (Benelux, Germany, UK) Codes, Statutory and Regulatory Requirements relevant to our field of work.
WHO ARE YOU?
As an Authority Engineer you like to coordinate and advice. You are aware of all new and existing legislation and how to use it. You have the communication skills to help and coach the engineers on this subject without losing the team spirit. You like to balance project priorities and project politics. You don’t mind working on several projects at the same time. You have a technical bachelor or master degree and capable of gathering information on regulatory requirements. With your analytical and communication skills you have no issue to translate these for use in projects and/ or engineering documents. As an Authority engineer you like these challenges and deadlines don’t scare you. Are you ready to use your coordination and communication skills for us?
WHAT WILL BE YOUR ROLE?
As an Authority Engineer you will support and advice the engineering disciplines, construction, QC/QC, the client and Notified Bodies during the engineering and construction phase of a project to obtain compliance with the EU Directives and related National legislation. You will be responsible to coordinate and support all required activities and to provide the required documentation to the Notified Body in order to obtain Design Appraisals within the project planning. You report and monitor progress on AE activities. You will prepare and maintain (classification) lists with the required information about equipment, lines and safety systems for registration according European directives and approval by Notified Bodies. You coordinate between different
disciplines, project members, client and Notified Bodies. You maintain knowledge of several different legislation and guidelines like Harmonized Standards, Pressure Equipment Directive etc.
WHO ARE WE
Are you looking for a rewarding career with plenty of room for growth and development? Then CLAFIS provides what you need. Working at CLAFIS is working at a people-oriented, entrepreneurial organization. We offer varied work and working conditions that can be connected to your needs. CLAFIS has an informal corporate culture. We work hard but also have fun with each other. In short, you’ll feel right at home at CLAFIS.
WHERE WILL YOU WORK
This is a position for one of our projects. You will be based within a dynamic organization who has high working and safety standards.